1) Chuck Norris is Cool Because:
5 Reasons Chuck Norris is Cool. Born in 1940, Chuck Norris has achieved 3 black belts in his lifetime. One in Tang Soo Du, a Korean art based on Karate. Secondly, he has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Thirdly, he has a black belt in Judo ( a system of unarmed combat)
Be sure to add your comments in the “Leave a Reply” section at the bottom of this page
2) Chuck Norris is Cool Because He Served in The US Air Force
Another reason is that he served in the United Stated Air Force between the years 1958 and 1962 as an AP (Air Policeman). During his service, he failed to control an unruly drunk on the base and realized at that point that he needed to work on his skills. The rest is history.
Thanks for your service, sir!
3) High Movie Grosses $$
Chuck Norris is cool because by 1990, movies starring Chuck Norris grossed over 500 Million dollars. This does not include the huge body of work he has created since then. Impressive! Oh, and let’s not forget about the Total Gym! A great piece of home-workout equipment! (no, we are not sponsored by Total Gym)
4) Teaching Celebrities:
Chuck Norris has trained many celebrities over the years including The Osmands, Steve McQueen and Bob Barker from The Price is Right. He has also written many books on martial arts, exercise and other topics. Check them out wherever books are sold!
5) Chun Kuk Do:
Chuck Norris is cool because he decided to create his own martial arts system called Chun Kuk Do. This system blends many styles which Chuck had mastered over the years. The name was changed to The Chuck Norris System in 2015
6) Chuck Norris Was Good Friends With Bruce Lee
Despite their on-screen rivalry, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee were good friends. I’m sure there are many people today who wish they could have hung out with these two guys!
More Cool Facts About Chuck Norris are listed below. They may or may not be true:
While skydiving, Chuck Norris’ parachute didn’t open, so he took it back for a refund
The Virgin Mary once saw an image of Chuck Norris in her pancakes
There will never be a hurricane named Chuck because it would destroy everything
When Chuck Norris is doing a pushup he’s not pushing his body up — he’s pushing the Earth down
Chuck Norris counted all the way to infinity. Two times!
Chuck Norris is the only human who can divide by zero
Chuck Norris is in fact Darth Vader’s father
Now, these may be just jokes and memes, but they show how cool and iconic Chuck Norris is. Here are 5 reasons why Chuck Norris will always remain cool:
1. His Martial Arts Skills: Chuck Norris is a martial arts master and has black belts in multiple disciplines. He has even opened his own martial arts schools and has trained students who have gone on to win championships.
2. Walker, Texas Ranger: Chuck Norris’s hit TV show, Walker, Texas Ranger, ran for nine seasons and showcased his tough-guy persona and no-nonsense attitude. He played a detective who fought against crime and delivered justice in every episode.
3. His Philanthropy: Chuck Norris is a generous and charitable person. He has raised millions of dollars for various causes, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the United Way, and the Veterans Administration.
4. His Sense of Humor: Chuck Norris has embraced his internet meme fame with humor and grace. He has even created his own jokes and parodies, showing that he doesn’t take himself too seriously.
5. His Memes: Chuck Norris has become a cultural icon thanks to his internet memes. His tough-guy persona, combined with his legendary feats of strength and bravery, have inspired countless memes and jokes that have made us laugh and kept him cool for generations to come.
Chuck Norris may be 81 years old, but he is still as cool and relevant as ever. His martial arts skills, TV show, philanthropy, sense of humor, and memes have made him a pop culture icon that will always be remembered and celebrated.