What Happened to Bruce Lee?
How did Bruce Lee die? The death of Bruce Lee has been a topic of controversy for many years but we are here to set the record straight! First, there are many myths that we must dispel.
Be sure to add your comments in the “Leave a Reply” section at the bottom of this page
Killed by Organized Crime? NO!
Bruce Lee and his son Brandon were not killed by member of organized crime . There is no concrete evidence which proves this is the case and as a result, we come to the conclusion that this claim is false
“The Touch of Death” Killed Him
There were rumors that Bruce Lee died as a result of “The Touch of Death”. This is essentially a touch-less knockout and as a result Bruce subsequently died weeks later. The immutable laws of physics will tell us that this is total B.S.
Martyred by The Ancients
Many people in the martial arts community believe that Bruce Lee was assassinated by hardcore members of his sect because he shared the mystic secrets of Kung Fu with westerners, which is strictly forbidden. More rubbish
The Truth About Bruce Lee’s Death
How did Bruce die? The truth about his death is not quite as dramatic as the above mentioned tales. Simply put, he died due to a severe allergy to aspirin, which he took for a headache. Soon after ingesting this over-the-counter medication, Bruce developed edema (swelling) of the brain, and as a result, passed away shortly thereafter. His good friend Chuck Norris reiterated this account on many occasions. Chuck sincerely wished to set the record straight but false facts about the incident spread throughout the years
Bruce Lee Trivia
- Bruce charged hundreds of dollars for private martial arts lessons
- He kicked so fast, the film cameras could not get a clean shot. All they got was a blur
- Bruce fought Jackie Chan in the movie “Enter the Dragon”. He also fought the legendary Chuck Norris in the film “Way of the Dragon” and Kareem Abdul Jabaar in “Game of Death”
- Time Magazine voted Bruce Lee one of the top 100 influential people in the world
- He was a voracious reader and owned thousands of books!
- Bruce did 150 pushups every day
- He was a great dancer! He won a Cha Cha championship in Hong Kong in 1958
- His son Brandon Lee was killed by a prop gun that contained live rounds while making a movie
– Bruce Lee was born in San Francisco in 1940 but grew up in Hong Kong. His parents were both entertainers, and Bruce began acting as a child.
– He began studying martial arts at the age of 13 and went on to become one of the most skilled fighters in the world, developing his own style known as Jeet Kune Do.
– Bruce Lee appeared in many movies, including Hollywood blockbusters like Enter the Dragon and Way of the Dragon. He also starred in a popular TV show in Hong Kong called The Green Hornet.
– Despite his fame and success, Bruce Lee faced discrimination in the entertainment industry. Studios often cast white actors in lead roles instead of Asian actors, and Bruce was determined to change that.
– Bruce Lee died on July 20, 1973, at the age of 32. His death was a shock to the world, and his legacy continues to inspire people today.