Here’s a story..
Of the most iconic television sitcom ever created. The Brady Bunch is a classic sitcom that has been enjoyed by audiences for decades. The show centers around a large family consisting of 3 girls and 3 boys, Mom, Dad, a housekeeper, and a dog.
Be sure to add your comments in the “Leave a Reply” section at the bottom of this page
The Brady Bunch Theme Lyrics
Here’s the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
All of them had hair of gold, like their mother,
The youngest one in curls.
Here’s the store, of a man named Brady,
Who was busy with three boys of his own,
They were four men, living all together,
Yet they were all alone.
Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would somehow form a family.
That’s the way we all became the Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch,
That’s the way we all became the Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch was groundbreaking for its time, as it was one of the first television series to feature a blended family. The series was also notable for its moral messages and family-friendly themes.
The series, which aired from 1969 to 1974, was created by Sherwood Schwartz and starred Robert Reed, Florence Henderson, Maureen McCormick, and Barry Williams. The series was originally produced by Paramount Television.
The Brady Bunch was popular in its time and has since become a cultural icon. The show has been rebooted and revived numerous times, and its characters and catchphrases are widely recognized. Even if you’ve never seen the show, chances are you know something about it.
Where Are they Now?
It’s been over 50 years since “The Brady Bunch” first aired on television. The show was a huge hit in its day and continues to be popular among fans even today. So what ever happened to the actors who played the iconic roles of the Brady family?
Many of the actors from the show have had successful careers since “The Brady Bunch” ended. Some have gone on to star in other hit shows, while others have found success in writing, directing, and producing. Here’s a look at what the cast of “The Brady Bunch” has been up to in recent years:
Mike Brady was played by Robert Reed. After the show ended, Reed went on to star in a number of different television series, including The Odd Couple and Medical Center. He passed away in 1992.
Carol Brady was played by Florence Henderson. Henderson continued to work steadily in film and television after the show ended. She passed away in 2016.
Ann B. Davis, who played Alice, moved from Los Angeles to Denver after the show ended. There she became deeply involved in her church community. She passed away in 2014.
As for the kids:
- Greg Brady, played by Barry Williams, is now a successful actor and director.
- Marcia Brady, played by Maureen McCormick, is also a successful actress and has appeared in several reality TV shows.
- Peter Brady, played by Christopher Knight, is now a businessman and television host.
- Jan Brady, played by Eve Plumb, is also a successful actress and has appeared in several stage productions.
- Bobby Brady, played by Mike Lookinland, is now a carpenter and photographer.
- Cindy Brady, played by Susan Olsen, has since become a successful artist.
Brady Bunch Trivia
How well do you know the classic TV show The Brady Bunch? Test your knowledge with this trivia quiz. See how many of these Brady Bunch facts you can answer correctly!
The following is a list of trivia facts about The Brady Bunch:
- The show originally aired from 1969 to 1974.
- The Brady Bunch was created by Sherwood Schwartz.
- The Brady Bunch movies were made in 1995 and 1996.
- The show is about a man named Mike Brady (Robert Reed) and his wife Carol (Florence Henderson).
- Carol is a widow and she has three daughters from her previous marriage from the Wright family.
- Mike adopts the girls and they move in to Mike’s house.
- They also live with their housekeeper, Alice Nelson (Ann B. Davis).
The Bradys was one of America’s most iconic families. The original series, which ran from 1969 to 1974, followed the lives of Mike and Carol Brady and their six children – Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby, and Cindy. The show was a hit with viewers of all ages and became a pop culture phenomenon.
The Brady Bunch Cast:
- Robert Reed – Mike Brady
- Florence Henderson – Carol Brady
- Ann B. Davis – Alice Nelson
- Maureen McCormick – Marcia Brady
- Eve Plumb – Jan Brady
- Susan Olsen – Cindy Brady
- Barry Williams – Greg Brady
- Christopher Knight – Peter Brady
- Mike Lookinland – Bobby Brady
- Allan Melvin – Sam Franklin
- Robbie Rist – Oliver
Still Popular Today
The Brady Bunch remains popular to this day, with reruns airing on television and the series being available on streaming platforms. The series has also spawned a number of spin-offs, including The Brady Bunch Hour, A Very Brady Christmas, The Brady Kids, and The Brady Brides.
Recently, HGTV bought the original house that was used to film the outside shots and recruiting the “Brady Kids” to help remodel the inside of the house in the image of the original tv show sets.
In conclusion, the Brady Bunch was a groundbreaking sitcom that paved the way for many of the family-oriented comedies that followed. The various incarnations of the franchise have been successful in their own ways, and the show remains popular to this day.
Leave a Reply